As an extension of Montréal's bilingual essential services/ critical medical community resources ~ Action Centre provides relief and 'cost avoidance' to governments, social services and healthcare.
If you or someone you know is living with a physical or cognitive disability - please visit the Action Centre to see what we’re all about. Our members contribute so much - constantly proving what a person can achieve when given the opportunity.
To be eligible for Membership, you must:
- Be at least 21 years of age (2011 Average age +40 years old)
- Have a physical or cognitive disability
- Be motivated to participate in the programmes and activities
- Pay the annual membership fee – (2011: $20 per year)
- Agree to respect the Centre’s Code of Conduct
- Pay the additional costs of certain social activities and outings