- Payment of the required fee in order to be a member in good standing.
- Respect for all staff and other members is mandatory. Abusive, offensive
or insulting language is prohibited.
- Respect for the privacy and property of everyone at the Centre.
- Keep Action Centre clean and tidy.
- Action Centre is not responsible for any lost or stolen objects.
- Members must dress appropriately and maintain basic hygiene.
- Strictly forbidden to smoke inside Centre.
Outside Centre, cigarette butts must be put in designated container.
- Permission must be obtained in advance if a member needs to be
- It is strictly forbidden to use the Centre’s computers to view
pornographic web sites.
- Telephone may be used occasionally. Long distance calls and
directory assistance are prohibited.
- Failure to respect any of the above rules will result in the following
- One (1) verbal notice
- One (1) written notice
- A decision by the Centre’s Board of Directors to suspend or expel member.